Dr. Jack Wheeler
*America is the least racist nation on earth (to disagree, another country must be named and knowledgeably described with less racial turmoil and animosity).
*Americans are the most charitable and generous people on our planet; no other people or country comes remotely close.
* America has more religious freedom than any other nation.
* American capitalism has created more wealth for more people than any economy in the world history.
* American soldiers have brought more freedom to more people throughout the world than those of any country in world history.
* Western Civilization, of which America is the pre-eminent example, has brought incalculable benefits to mankind, compared to which its blemishes seem negligible.
* I love being American. I am proud to be an American with no shame, embarrassment, or apology. (Exceptions allowed for 2021.)The number of Democrats in the Senate who could agree to these statements are few – such as Joe Manchin. The number of Democrats in the House, not any come to mind. The Impostor in the White House would choke and gag on them. So would Nancy Pelosi. We are not talking about the Woketard Left here, the professional America-haters in Congress, the media, academia, BLM and Antifa et al. Thanksgiving for them is a day to curse their country, not praise it. Today is not happy for them at all, and that’s their problem, not ours. You should not be able to care less about them today. On the other hand, millions of Democrat non-Woke Americans will celebrate today, and we should be happy for them – but tinged with pity, for what they can't really celebrate is being American, feeling guilty and embarrassed about it. Conservatives are not troubled with guilt and embarrassment. Conservatives can revel in the fact that Americans have so impossibly much to celebrate on this Thanksgiving. That the flaws of our country don't really matter as the virtues so greatly exceed them. That America is the noblest nation in the history of humanity. That we are members of history's greatest civilization. That America will triumph over its domestic enemies currently waging war against it, and soon flourish as before. Take the time to savor your presence in history, the incredible blessing Providence has bestowed upon you in being an American, on this day. Drain the goblet of gratitude while the Democrats quaff their cup of guilt and woketards drain their cup of soul-destroying hate. Gratitude to Providence for the existence of America, gratitude for the privilege of being American. That's a Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful with no buts.